Global Sprinkler Irrigation System Market (2021 to 2026)
DUBLIN, September 3, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market Research Report, By Mobility, By Application, By Plant Species, By Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impacts of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market size has been estimated at $ 2,173.27 million in 2020 and expected to reach $ 2,293.76 million in 2021 with an average annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.88% $ 3,062.36 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizes and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR, GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps business leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year, and years 2022 to 2026 as forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and regions to help the provider define an alignment or fit between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the providers in order to pursue successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development as well as strategies for the introduction of new products in order to carry out further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Sprinkler Irrigation System market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial profitability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer). Support) that helps companies make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of providers taking into account their contribution to the overall market. It offers the idea of generating sales in the overall market compared to other providers in this area. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the providers for the base year. It shows the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merging characteristics.
Company usability profiles:
The report thoroughly examines the recent significant developments by the leading suppliers and innovation profiles in the global Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market including Access Irrigation Ltd, Alkhorayef Group, Antelco Pty Ltd, Elgo Irrigation Ltd., Hunter Industries, Irritec SPA, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd, Kenney Outdoor Solutions, Life Irrigation, Lindsay Corporation, Mahindra EPC Ltd., Mexichem, Olson Irrigation Systems, Orbit Irrigation Products Inc., Pierce Corporation, Rain Bird Corporation, Reinke Manufacturing Co., Inc., TL Irrigation Company, Temasek Holdings Limited, The Toro Company and Valmont Industries Inc.
The report provides insights into the following notices:
1. Market Penetration: Provides extensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped regions, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Offers a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capacities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions like:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market?
2. What are the restraining factors & impact of COVID-19 which will shape the Global Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market during the forecast period?
3. What products / segments / applications / areas to invest in in the global Sprinkler Irrigation System Market during the forecast period?
4. What is the competitive window of opportunity in the global Sprinkler Irrigation System Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Sprinkler Irrigation System Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading suppliers in the global Sprinkler Irrigation System Market?
7. What modes and strategic steps are considered suitable for entering the global Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market?
Key topics covered:
2. Research methodology
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative Effects of COVID-19
5. Market insights
5.1. Market dynamics
22.214.171.124. Increasing demand for irrigation systems
126.96.36.199. Rapidly growing population and demand for agricultural products
188.8.131.52. Government efforts to conserve water sources
184.108.40.206. Availability of a wide range of sprinkler system components
220.127.116.11. Lack of awareness of different types of sprinkler irrigation systems
18.104.22.168. Rise of technologically advanced and innovative irrigation systems
22.214.171.124. Increasing concern about falling water levels
126.96.36.199. High capital investment for equipment and installation
5.2. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat from new entrants
5.2.2. Proxy threat
5.2.3. Bargaining power of customers
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Sprinkler Irrigation System Market By Mobility
6.2. Permanent system
6.3. Portable system
7. Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market By Type
7.2. Central pivot point
7.3. Sideways movement
7.4. Fixed set
8. Sprinkler Irrigation System Market By Application
8.4. Public parks
8.5. Sports fields
9. Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market by Plant Species
9.3. Fruits, vegetables
9.4. Oil seeds & legumes
10. America’s Sprinkler Irrigation System Market
10.6. United States
11. Asia Pacific Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market
11.10. South Korea
12th Europe, middle East & Africa Sprinkler Irrigation Systems Market
12.8. Saudi Arabia
12.9. South Africa
11/12 United Arab Emirates
12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. FPNV positioning matrix
13.1.2. Business strategy
13.1.3. Product satisfaction
13.2. Market ranking analysis
13.3. Market share analysis by major players
13.4. Competitive scenario
13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
13.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
13.4.3. Introduction and improvement of new products
13.4.4. Investment & Financing
13.4.5. Award, recognition and expansion
14. Company usability profiles
14.1. Access Irrigation Ltd
14.2. Alkhorayef group
14.3. Antelco Pty Ltd
14.4. Elgo Irrigation Ltd.
14.5. Hunting industry
14.6. Irritec SPA
14.7. Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd
14.8. Kenney outdoor solutions
14.9. Life irrigation
14.10. Lindsay Corporation
11/14 Mahindra EPC Ltd.
14.13. Olson irrigation systems
14.14. Orbit Irrigation Products Inc.
14.15. Pierce Corporation
14.16. Rain Bird Corporation
14.17. Reinke Manufacturing Co., Inc.
14.18. TL irrigation company
14.19. Temasek Holdings Limited
14.20. The Toro company
14.21. Valmont Industries Inc.
Please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d43xjm for more information on this report
Research and Markets
Laura wood, Senior manager
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470. at
For US / CAN toll free call + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900. at
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets